Here you’ll find the best arbitrage services rating, which is compiled on the basis of our reviews. It is divided into two parts: Prematch / Live arb scanners. The criterion for evaluation were such important for every arber issues like:
- Quality of scanning (number of arbs, presence of errors in sorting teams).
- Scanning speed (promptness in providing information on arbs).
- Number of bookmakers, kinds of sport (number of bookmakers and sports on which the service analyzes information).
- Price policy (subscription price in comparison with other services).
- Interface (usability of the service).
- Functionality (analysis of the basic and additional functionality of the scanner).
- Support service (quality of support service).
We’d like to note that ranking was given due to all the above-mentioned parameters in the range of 1 to 10, where 10 – the best grade, 1 – the worst. In the separate column you can find the average grade of the service including all three criterion. No doubts that our rating will help you to choose one of the best arbitrage services.